Thursday, 8 November 2007

Kerri at the beach digging the sand.

Jack using Kerri's big spade
Jack brought his starfish in his new truck
Jack went for a swim.
We can see the mountain.
I like chasing the seagulls.
The seagulls peck at my shoes, they came close.
We had a picnic morning tea.
I like digging the heavy sand.
Kerri and Jack built a big sand castle.
I put a stick in it and some shell on it.
Mrs Bennett helped me dig a tunnel through it.
I poured froth around the castle and then I blew on it.
I filled up the bucket from the pipe.
It was heavy Kerri helped me carry it back to the castle.
Then I poured it around the castle.
I poked sticks down the hole and watched them come out the other end.
I found a huge starfish I carried all the way down the beach.
We saw a Waka it was very big.

No comments: